*SPOILER ALERT* This post contains MAJOR spoilers from Sons of Anarchy Seasons 5 & 6! Read this post at your own risk!*
Sons of Anarchy’s Lee Toric (Donal Logue) was one of those characters in a TV show that you love to hate. He was weird, creepy, and was a pro at overstepping his boundaries. You knew that he was good man gone bad – he had a successful career with the U.S. Marshals prior to his arrival in Charming, that is, until he was terminated for several violations within his position, due to his struggle with Huntington’s Disease. He first entered the world of SAMCRO in Season 5, shortly after Otto Delaney (Kurt Sutter) killed his sister, Pamela Toric (Karina Logue – yes, Donal Logue’s real-life sister) in a prison medical unit at Stockton State Prison.
Toric’s arrival meant trouble for SAMCRO – he was involved in the RICO case against the MC, and was hell bent on making them pay for his sister’s death due to their connection to Otto. He committed several acts of violence and trouble against SAMCRO, including:
- Visiting and beating Otto while he remained incarcerated at Stockton.
- Stalking Tara (Knowles-Teller), as she was present when Otto killed Pamela and supplied him with the crucifix that he stabbed Pamela with.
- Having Otto repeatedly raped in prison after Otto bit his own tongue off in order to make himself unable to rat out the club for RICO.
- Giving Clay (Morrow, Ron Perlman) respite in Stockton by offering him protective custody in exchange for his help in bringing down SAMCRO.
- Killing prostitute Erin Byrne in his hotel room and framing Nero (Padilla, Jimmy Smits) for the murder because he knew it would hurt Gemma (Teller-Morrow, Katey Sagal) and the Sons.
These are just a few of the many things Lee Toric did to SAMCRO in the two seasons he was involved with SAMCRO. His last episode was Season 6, Episode 4: “Wolfsangel”, where he was brutally and bloodily killed by Otto in Stockton. Take a look at the gallery of Lee Toric below, and tell us in the comments how much you hated him!