Yeah, you knew that face looked familiar as you watched through the seasons of AMC’s The Walking Dead – that is in fact, Sons of Anarchy’s Hector Salazar. Portrayed by Jose Pablo Cantillo, Hector was a “patch-president”, the former president of the Calaveras MC Lodi Chapter, that is, before Mayans MC President Marcus Alvarez (Emilio Rivera) stripped him of his patch and excommunicated him from his own club.
He became one of Sons of Anarchy’s main antagonists throughout Season 3, and while he existed as a thorn in SAMRCO’s side, he committed horrible acts against the club, including:
- Running the crew that conducted the drive by shooting at Half Sack (Johnny Lewis)’s funeral and killed Deputy Chief David Hale (Taylor Sheridan).
- Kidnapping Tara Knowles-Teller (Maggie Siff) and her boss Margaret Murphy (McNally Sagal).
- Jumping Juice (Thei Rossi), beat him up and stole his cut.
- Killing the vice president of the Grim Bastards, a brother organization to the Sons.
- Attacking gym owner Lumpy (Michael Fairman) and tries to start a war between the Sons and Mayans.
- Taking Mayor Jacob Hale (Jeff Kober) hostage while also holding Tara hostage.
He eventually got what was coming to him, when Jax Teller (Charlie Hunnam) stabbed him in the chest, killing him.
Check out the gallery of Hector Salazar below, and tell us how much you hated him below. Did you celebrate when Jax put an end to him? Why or why not?