Morgana McNelis, longtime girlfriend of Sons of Anarchy’s Charlie Hunnam (Jackson “Jax” Teller), has fought hard to stay away from the public eye. All of that changed this week, when she was the target of some pretty harsh social media bullying. Now that everyone definitely knows her name, we figured we’d help her out, and tell some facts about her here at SOA Fanatic today. Ready:
1. Morgana is a skilled jewelry designer who owns her own business – Maison De Morgana. She creates what she calls “mixed metal” jewelry”, and transforms the pieces with geometrical shapes and edgy style.
2. Morgana and Charlie have been a couple since 2007 – and we rarely see them together in public because they don’t want to be there. They’re content with the life they’ve spent nearly a decade building so far.
3. Morgana created all of the jewelry for Sons of Anarchy. Maggie Siff (Tara Knowles-Teller) is a huge fan of Morgana’s work, and was seen on-screen with her creations quite frequently.
4. Charlie and Morgana moved to the county, to be farmers together, and create their own sustainable lifestyle.
5. Morgana took her first ever jewelry class when she was just 20 years old, and fell in love with the craft. Her first jewelry line to go on sale to the public was called Black Magik 2012, and debuted in Los Angeles, CA.
Morgana is a beautiful and talented woman who loves our Jax Teller in a way Gemma (Teller-Morrow, Katey Sagal) never could. Fans, he’s safe, happy, and very much in love.
Watch Charlie and Morgana arrive together to the Pacific Rim red carpet, and tell us in the comments how you plan on supporting the couple at a time when they need us fans the most! What is your take on the entire social media bullying situation?