It’s not as if we needed a whole 5 reasons to fall in love with Charlie Hunnam (Jackson “Jax” Teller, Sons of Anarchy), right? However, sometimes we need a good reminder of what has us so enveloped in a person. You see it every day – husbands and wives, best friends, parents and kids – we all come to a point where we reevaluate the relationships that we interact in every day. Anyway, lets get to it – 5 reasons to fall totally in love with Charlie Hunnam.
1. Charlie believes in self-sustainment. And we’re not talking about how he maintains his public image. He bought a house in the boonies with long-time girlfriend, Morgana McNelis, so not only can they tend to and grow their own food, but so they can also care for livestock as a source for food. Cool, huh?
2. Charlie is super-protective over those he loves. He works hard to keep girlfriend Morgana out of the public eye – he does it to protect her from how brutish and invasive the paparazzi and society can be. Awwwww, how sweet.
3. Charlie respects his immediate family. He has two brothers that are younger than he is, and an older brother as well. He often refers to his older brother as “one of the toughest guys he’s ever met”.
4. Charlie refuses to workout with a trainer. He is self-motivated and reaches all of his physical goals by himself, without depending on the help of anyone. Ahhhh, so hot.
5. Charlie has been committed to girlfriend Morgana since 2007 – that’s 8 years, ladies. They’re now technically a commonwealth married couple. Who doesn’t want a man that can stay faithful and loyal to one woman for that long? Uh, drool.
There you have it – 5 reasons to fall in love with Charlie Hunnam. Do you have any more reasons to add? Share them with us in the comments! Check out this video too, of the lengths Charlie goes, to protect Morgana and their home.