Sons of Anarchy is still one of the most popular FX shows on television to date. That being said, I am sure that this Halloween, we will see lots of Jax Teller, Gemma Teller-Morrow, Tara Knowles-Teller, and Clay Morrow costumes walking the streets. Today, we’d live to give you tips on how to be the best SOA biker this Halloween.
1. Do your research. Here at SOA Fanatic, we’ll be giving you the tools you need to SOA your Halloween every day between now and October 31st, so check back with us as much as you can!
2. Get to know your character. For example, if you’ve picked Gemma Teller-Morrow, you’ll want to know everything about her – from how she styles her signature hairstyle, to what and where her personal tattoos are. Also, be sure to check out our Gemma Teller makeup tutorial here to get your signature look.
3. Know where to buy. Here at SOA Fanatic, we get all of our official Sons of Anarchy gear at SkullSociety.com. The site has exclusive Sons of Anarchy merchandise and biker gear, skull jewelry, and more!
4. Know what to buy. This ties into getting to know the character you’ve chosen. You could take the basic biker look and just modify into your desired Sons of Anarchy character’s look, but to me that’s not good enough. Sons of Anarchy has specific leather cuts, shirts, hoodies, sunglasses, skull jewelry, and footwear. Go big or go home, right? Check out the gallery below with must-haves for each main character.
5. Get your friends involved. Wouldn’t it be cool to gather a few of your coolest friends and go as the whole MC? Yeah, sweet! Help each other out, and create your own SAMCRO to party with this Halloween. We’ve always wanted our own MC to hang with, why not make the dream a reality?
Below, we’ve provided you with a gallery featuring each character with must-have items to help you study the character you’ve chosen. Follow these tips, and you’ll have a successful and fun Halloween 2015! Did you have any ideas to add? Share them with us in the comments!