There’s no doubt that we’ll never know enough about our favorite Sons of Anarchy stars. Today, we’ve put together a what-to-know about our Chibs, Tommy Flanagan. Don’t miss the extra bonus Tommy Flanagan photo gallery below!
1. Tommy was born in Easterhouse, Glasgow (Scotland) on July 3, 1965.
2. He was one of 5 children, born third in line.
3. Tommy debuted on the big screen in 1992, with a role in “Screen One”.
4. He worked in a theatre for three years, before being cast in the movie Braveheart.
5. He received his facial scar, known as the “Glasgow Grin”, when he was attacked working as a DJ at a night club in his earlier years.
6. He has had three spouses – Rachel Schadt (1998-2001), Jane Ford (2007-2010), and Dina Livingston (2010-Present).
7. He has one child, a daughter, named Aunjanue Elizabeth Flanagan, with his most current wife. She was born March 19, 2012 in Los Angeles, CA.
8. His brother, Andrew Flanagan, is also an actor.
9. His father passed away in January of 2002.
10. He says he prefers the rain and misery in Glasgow over the sun in California.
Do you want to know more? Leave your questions in the comments, and we may feature you in a follow-up about Tommy!
Related Article: 13 Swoon Worthy Photos of Tommy Flanagan